All orders placed on our Australian website are sent from our Australian based warehouse. We offer Free Shipping for all orders over $150.00
If you have any questions or if we can help with anything at all, please contact us on
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA?
- Free Shipping for all orders over $150.00
- Flat Rate $10.00 for orders under $150.00 within Australia
All orders are sent via Australia Post's Regular Service and take 2-7 business days to arrive after dispatch. All orders placed before 1pm AEST time are processed the next business day providing stock is available. Once your order is dispatched you will receive shipping confirmation and tracking details.
Shipping for orders over $150……………FREE via Australia Post - Standard Network
Shipping for orders under $150…………$20.00 via Australia Post - Standard Network
*Please note all international customs charges and taxes are payable by the receiver. Made For A Goddess is not responsible for any additional charges incurred for shipping orders internationally.
If you are located outside of Australia.
- Flat Rate $30 for orders under $200
- Free for orders over $200
- Delivery between 5-14 business days (shipping may take longer to some countries)
- Fully trackable
- Signature required
ORDER TRACKING & DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include a unique tracking number for your order.
- To track your order, proceed to the link provided in the email or click here and enter your unique tracking number in the field provided.
We deliver to most destinations around the world. We use the Australia Post International trackable service for all our international orders.
All international orders require a phone number for delivery and cannot be delivered to a PO Box or Hotel.
Unfortunately, due to carrier limitations we are currently unable to ship to the following countries/regions:
- Iran, Islamic Republic Of
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of (North Korea)
- Saudi Arabia
Please note, we are also unable to ship to hotels, so please use a private address only.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMES
Once your order has been placed, a confirmation email will immediately be sent to your nominated email address. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deliveries are sent during normal business hours Monday to Friday. Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
CUSTOMS/IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
All customers are responsible for customs/imports duties & taxes. Made for a goddess is legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
We recommend contacting your local custom office for further information.
DELAYS AND ISSUES WITH DELIVERY
Please note that we are not responsible for Australia Post’s delivery schedule, nor are we responsible for any items that are delayed/lost in transit.
If there are delivery issues we will do what we can to help you get your order ASAP however Made For A Goddess are not responsible for the delivery once the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
Should you experience delays or issues with your delivery, we recommend you get in touch with Australia Post on 13 76 78 and quote your unique tracking number.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are delayed or lost due to an incorrect address being provided.
MISSED OR RETURNED DELIVERIES
All orders returned to sender due to an incorrect address or not being claimed at the local or international destination will be refunded and the stock returned to our system. Customers may be charged the outstanding customs and freight fees.
Missed or returned deliveries cannot be re-dispatched; you must place a new order.
· If you refuse a shipment from Made for A Goddess you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees or custom charges that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Made for A Goddess.
· Upon receiving your unaccepted delivery we will process a refund for your order, minus the aforementioned shipping charges.
DUTIES, GST, VAT OR CUSTOMS CHARGES
· All prices are in Australian dollars. The prices within the online store do not include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur. Any customs or import duties are charged once the delivery reaches its destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
· Made for A Goddess has no control over any charges of this nature and cannot tell you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
· If you believe you reside in a country that may impose charges of this nature, we recommend that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
· To comply with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
HIGH RISK ORDERS
· Occasionally our system will flag an order as high risk. This can occur when a high risk connection (web proxy) is used to make the purchase, or when the country of origin of the order differs to the country of delivery.
· To reduce the risk of online credit card fraud Made For A Goddess may request additional information and identification from you to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the order.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us: